Our new Chameleon Convertible™ makes life easy for business managers and their staffs, because this one headset can be used by people who prefer either over-the-ear or over-the head headsets.
It can be put together in just a few seconds to be worn over-the-head (with a headband) or over-the-ear (with an earhook).
When worn over-the-ear, it uses an ingenious moldable material (like Gumby and
Mr. Bill) to insure a perfect and stable fit regardless of ear size or shape.
The speaker rests on the outside of the ear, so it's clean, comfortable and safe
Although not as well known as Plantronics or GN Netcom, Chameleon headsets
are recognized by those who use them, for quality, innovation and value. Here at Headset House, we know them for reliability -- we almost never get complaints;
and lots of people who try one, come back for more, and more.
The Chameleon R&D team designed their headsets to withstand the rigors of
24/7/365 use and abuse. The Rapid Release™ connector system is tested and
guaranteed for over 200,000 connections! You get a two-year no-questions-asked warranty.
If the headset breaks, it gets fixed or replaced, right away.
Rapidly becoming the headset of choice for call centers across North America,
the Chameleons were conceived and manufactured for
maximum comfort, durability and sound clarity. You can use a Chameleon all day,
every day, without fatigue or discomfort.
- No Questions Asked, abuse or accident, two-year warranty.
- 23mm digital speaker with exclusive Audio Clarity Technology™
(ACT) and Acoustic Shock Protection for premium sound performance and a safe
and comfortable experience for the user.
- Voice Trap™ noise canceling microphone and housing
are designed to pick up only
the human voice's frequency range, and reject everything else.
- Ultra-reliable Rapid Release™ connector that features spring-loaded gold-plated contact pins and nylon-embedded ABS housing that has been tested and
guaranteed to withstand over 200,000 connections.
- 280° rotating Metal Flex™ microphone boom for
use on either side of the head.
- Long microphone boom to maximize voice pickup and minimize transmission of ambient noise.
- Clothing clip makes it less likely that the headset will be yanked off if the cord gets snagged while moving around.
- Over-engineered microphone boom swivel ratchet insures consistent
placement of the microphone for the life of the headset.
- Shipping is FREE anywhere in the USA.